Order Acon FlowFlex
The Acon FlowFlex has now been approved by the RIVM for use and sale in the Netherlands. This fantastic quick test has a short cotton swab, so you don't have to put it all the way into the back of your nasal cavity. So you can make a 'swab' in the front of your nose, where you already have the result within 10-15 minutes and that with a confidence rate of 98.8%!
What is the Acon FlowFlex Rapid Test
The corona test from Acon FlowFlex is a quick test and already gives the result within 10-15 minutes after the test. This corona rapid test is easy to do at home, and you do not need any medical knowledge. Order Acon FlowFlex? You can easily do this at Hygienekoning.nl
User manual Acon FlowFlex Rapid test
Order Acon FlowFlex? The rapid test of Acon Flow Flex is very simple, it has also been chosen by the RIVM in the Netherlands as an approved test, because it can be used in an instant.
The Dutch Acon FlowFlex manual can be found here: https://docdro.id/sQtcQJG
Collecting a sample:
- Open the Acon FlowFlex package and place all parts side by side on the table.
- Insert a disposable cotton swab, supplied with your kit, into one of the nostrils. Gently swirl it, pushing the cotton swab in, leaving less than 1 inch (2.5 cm) from the nostril.
- Rotate the swab against the mucous membranes in the nostril 5 times to collect enough sample
- Use the same swab and repeat this process in the other nostril to ensure sufficient sample has been collected from both nostrils.
- Withdraw the swab from the nostril. The sample can now be prepared with the extraction buffer tubes.
- Use an extraction buffer tube for each sample to be tested and label each tube appropriately.
- Remove the aluminum foil from the top of the buffer collection tube.
- Place the swab in the tube and shake it for 30 seconds. Then rotate the swab at least 5 times while squeezing the sides of the tube. Do not let the contents spurt out of the tube.
- Remove the swab while squeezing the sides of the tube to extract the fluid from the swab.
- Attach the dropper to the extraction buffer tube with the swab. Mix thoroughly by shaking or tapping the bottom of the tube.
- Remove the test cassette from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Place the test cassette on a flat and clean surface.
- Then add the processed specimen to the sample well away from the cassette. a. Invert the Extraction Buffer tube with the dropper down and hold it vertically. b. Gently squeeze the tube and transfer 4 drops of the processed sample into the opening of the test cassette.
- Wait for the colored line (s) to appear. The result can be read after 15-30 minutes. Do not read the result after 30 minutes.
Corona rapid test for children
Because the Acon FlowFlex uses a short cotton swab, this test is well suited for children and adults. With the corona rapid test of Acon FlowFlex you do not have to use a cotton swab all the way in the back of the nose, but you can make a 'swab' in the front of the nose. This provides greater comfort for children, but also for adults.
Order Acon FlowFlex? The Acon FlowFlex has been approved by the RIVM in the Netherlands, but also by the governments of Denmark, Germany, France and Italy.
Acon FlowFlex prices
Order Acon FlowFlex? The current price of Acon FlowFlex is € 5.95 per Unit. Hygienekoning.nl is a direct importer of Acon FlowFlex, and can always guarantee the lowest price in the Netherlands.
At Hygienekoning.nl we always offer fast shipping. Do you order before 16:00? Then you will receive the order the next day. We also have free returns within 14 days.
Certificates from Acon FlowFlex
Acon FlowFlex rapid test is a corona test approved by the government in several countries including The Netherlands, Germany, France, Denmark, Italy and it is also sold in many other countries such as Czech Republic, Slovakia, United States, United Kingdom.
The Acon FlowFlex is also BfArM certified, and has the highest certification in Germany with the PEI certification. Ordering Acon FlowFlex in Germany? Hygienekoning ships worldwide.
This is mainly because of the reliability of the test, but also its ease of use.
Approval RIVM Netherlands: https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/binaries/rijksoverheid/documenten/besluiten/2021/04/01/ontheffing-acon-biotech-flowflex-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-test/Besluit+Acon+Biotech+ontheffing+antigeen+sneltest.pdf
PEI Certification Germany: https://docdro.id/KxOeqUX
TUV Certification Germany: https://docdro.id/EM6JwP9
How is the Acon FlowFlex packaged?
Order Acon FlowFlex? You will come across many different packaging units on the internet. Acon FlowFlex is available in: individually packed, 5-pack, 25-pack. Of course it applies to these packaging units that the larger the packaging, the cheaper the unit price of this corona rapid test.
Acon FlowFlex individually packed:
The Acon FlowFlex is a consumer packaging that only contains 1 test. You can also use this test only once. You will find here: 1x cassette, 1x sterile cotton swab, 1x tube with liquid and of course the instructions for use. The price for this is € 5.95 each.
Acon FlowFlex 5-pack
The Acon FlowFlex 5-pack is a consumer package with 5 tests in a package. This can be advantageous if you want to test an entire family, or if you want to have a number of tests in stock. 5 x cassette, 5 x sterile cotton swab, 5 x tube of liquid and of course the instructions for use.
Acon FlowFlex 25-pack
The Acon FlowFlex 25-pack is the economical solution if you want to test an entire family, test employees in the office, or test students in schools. You can of course also order a 25-pack of Acon FlowFlex if you want to have some quick tests in stock. You will find here: 25 x cassettes, 25 x sterile cotton swab, 25 x tube of liquid and of course the instructions for use.
The price for the Acon FlowFlex 25-pack is 112.50 which equates to € 4.50 per Unit.
The packaging of the Acon FlowFlex 25-pack looks slightly different from the single pack and the 5-pack, you can find it here in the photo: